Join Our Team
We offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment, a variety of exciting projects, career support and development for our people
9th April 2019
We are seeking a motivated, reliable and trustworthy person to assist in the everyday running of our business. The role involves managing a team of staff across all parts of the business.
There is also a requirement to handle the administration portions of the business, with regards to BIR, PhilHealth and other government departments as required.
We expect that the candidates for this role be personable, have previous management experience and above all show an aptitude to learn new skills.
The right candidate for this role will be an integral part of the business and will have responsibilities to match that.
– Initiative and the Anticipation of Needs
– Active Interest in the Company’s Well-Being
– Excellent Communication Skills
– The Ability to Be Accessible and Friendly
Key Requirements and Experience:
– Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
– Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organisational and planning skills
– Proficient in MS Office
– Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
– Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
– Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
– Knowledge of business and management principles
– Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
– At least 2 years of prior management experience.
We offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include frequent social events and many more exciting benefits that can be discussed during the interview process.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our exciting body of projects, please send your up to date CV or Resume to our HR Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include a cover letter.